New Conf. for Engaged Buddhists

Buddhist Peace Fellowship (based in the US) and the International
Network of Engaged Buddhists (dased in Thailand) are hosting
a new public conference on peacenet:  bpf.ineb

This conference is specifically for matters of interest and discussion
relating to socially engaged Buddhism, human rights, development,
environmental, consumer, and arms issues in the Asian Buddhist
countries, and as compelling concerns for Buddhists everywhere.

I hope we can also use this conference for a continuing discussion
of Buddhist social analysis and response.

Please feel free to cross-post relevant itmes to bpf.ineb and to join
the discussion.
	In Peace and Dharma,
	Alan Senauke
	National Coordinator, BPF