Want Friends

/* Written  9:37 am  Apr 26, 1994 by tun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in igc:soc.cult.burma */
/* ---------- "Want Friends" ---------- */

>    I want to have Burmese friend(s).  If anyone interest cantact me
>at ANAKNGE1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>By the way, my name is Kna or Angkana (my real name) and I'm Thai.
>Hope to talk to you

That shouldn't be too hard to do...You can visit your local Burmese Buddhist
monastery in your area. The one closest to your area ought to be on
New Hampshere Ave in Md. (close to the Beltway). Perhaps, someone else
on the net who lives in Md can supply the address. The monastery welcomes
everyone. I visit the place whenever I visit MD/D.C area.

Ct