Burma Troops Hit Refugee (r)

> /* ---------- "Burma Troops Hit Refugee" ---------- */
> Subject : Burma Troops Hit Refugee Camps
>
>    BANGKOK, Thailand (AP) -- Burmese troops stormed a refugee camp
> along the Thai-Burmese border Thursday, burned down 120 houses and
> used 40 residents as human shields in an attack on another refugee
> center, a relief source said.

Note: Following is a report compiled by me and distributed on early April
      1994. In the light of recent SLORC's attack on refugees at
      Thai-Burma border, the UNHCR and Royal Thai Government must again be
      called upon to protect refugees. Please give your kind support to
      this matter. This report is posted on the net first time and
      may NOT REPOSTED on to soc.culture.burma and other public nets.

Action Proposal for Burma (Internal Communication)