PepsiCo to buy Starbucks??

I have recently heard news that Starbucks Coffee is going to be bought out by PepsiCo.  Has anybody else heard of this?  If this is true, we certainly need to add it to our PepsiCo list of products to boycott.  Does the Seattle Burma Interest Group know of this or can you find out and let us know.  Since Starbucks is based in Seattle it might be worthwhile applying some local pressure on the ever-increasing coffee corporate chain.