Politics and SCB (r)

Gee, Iam a student in Australia. I can't imagine how anyone could be pro
slorc and be a decent human being. They are using slave labour, they
didn't let an elected govt take office, they shot hundreds in the streets.

We need the infor about the HR abuses etc, as they don't get printed al
that often in the mass media, who are too busy discussing the cricket or
the British Royal family.

>From AUstrlia
Phil West
pS, I am very interested in the issue of forced labour on the railway/gas
pipeline. Can anyone post me some info on this? I am new to the list and
missed earlier info. Also, the slorc has said that people willingly
"providing" their labour for the benefit of "the state" is part of
Burmese culture. Is there any truth to this???? How about the use
of porters in the army and sex slaves??

Appreciate any infor
Phil West
La Trobe uni