Subscription request from SLORC (r)

Doug,

Personally, I don't give a hoot if the slorc guy wants to be on
reg.burma. but, just to make slorc know that the international
community does not want to have anything to do with it, we should
decline his request. In fact we should tell that person to subscribe
as someone ordinary and not as someone from a slorc embassy. that
way, we wouldn't be encouraging slorc's legitimacy. it's nice to be
neutral and fair, but not now when slorc is using every dirty trick
possible to justify its rule.

soe