New Burma-talk mailing list to be s (r)

I concur with this change 100%.  While I appreciate seeing all the talk,
there are too many times when I simply can't get through it all.  The
nuisance messages about people quitting their subscription are also
unwelcome additions to my mailbox.  I hope that all BurmaNet subscribers
will join me in applauding Strider in making this change.

Phil