A cry from a Burmese - a.doc [1/1]

Subject: Re: A cry from a Burmese - a.doc [1/1]

               [...]

 >Is she fighting for a seat in the crucial governing body which is responsible for making the national policy?
 >that means the Prime minister or the President.
 >or
 >could be both?

 >I AM VERY MUCH CONFUSED WITH HER .

Then -- you should educate yourself before you start making statements
about or critize Aung San Suu Kyi. Start by formatting your text properly before
posting. Is that asking too much?

               [...statments made under state of confusion deleted...]
               [...SORRY...]

 >We did exactly the same mistake again from the very beginning of demonstration..
 >
 >We Burmese failed to respect the human right and democracy,
  ^^^^^^^^^^^

NOT "We Burmese",  it's SLORC (Tatmadaw) !!! get it straight.

 >failed to respect the disciplined army,
Obviously you forget "disciplined army" shooting down unarm students, women
and children.

                   [...]

 >Please help us with good educator and advanced communication to be able to catch up with superpowers.

Get rid of SLORC first and everything will come.

Don't start point finger at Aung San Suu Kyi until you take a close
look at what SLORC is doing first. They LOST the election, remember? Losers
don't makes the rules, get it?

The army had a chance to do something for 30 years and they blew it. Don't
don't deserve another chance. They had their chance.

Ct