BurmaNet News:: enquary

Dear Sir,

It is a just enquary if the strider is the email address of NCGUB in the
states. If it is ..... it is a message for Minister U Bo Hla Tint...
My Name is Kenneth Oo.. I visited Manerplaw in 1990 & 1991....I asked
Aunty Pyone to get email add of NCGUB last night.. If strider is the one
you don' t need to give her email add again.... Please confirm... my email
at work  is:     ook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The organization has not set up an email yet...I wish you all the best...

Regards

Kenenth Oo