Support for Lion from Dragon

Hi Lion, it's me, Dragon, again,

I forgot to tell you something important. Last time, I corrected Tun's
inprofessional instructions that he demanded 360 degree. I made a
state-of-the-art suggestion, 180 degree, for you that must have comforted you
so much. What I forgot to add was that you should try another direction by the
same 180 degree. Although I haven't seen any animals in the zoo having tried
this kind of weird excitement, I strongly believe that you would love it as you
have shown us so many exciting articles by the name of "tailless" Lion. Lion,
as King of the forest, I would recommend you this time that you should go to
zoo and set a "good" exmaple for your fellow animals by doing what I've
suggested. Good enough??

Best wishes,

Dragon