Wired News on April 13, 1995 (r)

Hello everyone.

A good friend of the family here in Victoria says Business is Business and
love is B_ll sh_t.  Especially true of the valued customer relationship
things that the entity of busines survives upon- regardless of the ethical
concerns.

Does InterDgital know anythig about thier clients?

I have debated ethical MNC behaviour in so called LDC's (Green revolution
technologies and the like with this)   Now I shall start debating
telecommunication technology in so-called LDC's.

Keep roaring,

GD