BURMESE MOTHERS DAY

Dear friends,

As we know this coming 19th of June is DASSK's 50th birthday and it would
would be great if we can do something special on her birthday to support
her struggle for freedom and democracy for burmese people. It is very
encourging to see there are a number of suggesstions in e-mail. We will do
whatever we can that are suggested in e-mail and also  we would like to share
our experience with other readers.

ABC ( Australian Burma Council ) and various Burmese Community
Organizations in Sydney always  hold a special occasion on DASSK's
Birthday since 1993.

We offer alm to monks and do special pray for her health, wisdom
and final victory .... And at the same time as a appreciation to
her courageous  determination and  struggle for Burmese people, we have
given her birthday as a Burmese Mothers Day... Mother of Freedom,
Justice and Democracy.

We will hold this special  3rd Burmese Mothers Day or DASSK's 50th
anniversary Birthday on the 16 of June 1995,  10:00am on wards at:

ALL YOUNG BURMESE LEAGUE COMMUNITY CENTRE
21 KERRS ROAD
LIDCOMBE NSW 2141
TEL: 02-749-2406