LETTER TO BURMESE PRO-DEMO GROUPS r (r)

Subject: Re: LETTER TO BURMESE PRO-DEMO GROUPS reply

A Friend from Northern Territory inform us as:

On Friday 26 May the Australia-Burma Friendship Association here in
Darwin is holding an Information Night - posters, videos and
photographs of the ABSDF, SLORC ASSK etc. So I just hope that it goes
off well and that we get a good few people through the doors. We are
asking for donations - which I will take with me when I visit the
Border area aboutthe middle of June - monet for the Burma Relief
Centre.