apology

Errors-To:owner-burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx
FROM:NBH03114@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Burmese Relief Center--Japan
DATE:June 14, 1995
TIME: 5:00PM  JST

Apologies to all for sending to all recipients our first reply
regarding the call for computers.  The mistake was that we
did not notice that the header of the reply we received
included a line, "Reply-To: Conference "reg.burma"
<burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>."

We assumed that by replying to a personal reply, we were
reying only to the replier.  We will be more careful in the
future.

Since using the reply function is so convenient for us all,
may we suggest that all repliers remove that "Reply-To..."
line from all replies which are in effect persoanal requests
for information or clarification as well as replies.