Stop the Flame between Tmyint and J (r)

Subject: Re: Stop the Flame between Tmyint and John.

> From notes@xxxxxxxxxxx Mon Jul 10 09:08 CST 1995
> Subject: Stop the Flame between Tmyint and John.
>
> From: burma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (AB AUNGKHIN)
> Subject: Stop the Flame between Tmyint and John.
> FROM: YE MYINT@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Flame regarding Chinese-Burmese !!

{deleted}

> 	So, What they and the Burmese should do  is   LEAVE BURMA-NET
> FOR THE   BURMESE ( MEANING "FOR ALL INDIGENOUS NATIONALITIES OR
> THE COUNTRY  WHICH IS CALLED BURMA),  AND OTHER NATIONALITIES OF
> FOREIGN ORIGINS SHOULD SET UP BULLETIN  BOARDS SUCH AS
> "SOC.CULTURE.BURMA-CHINESE", "SOCIAL.CULTURE.BURMA-INDIANS",
> "SOC.CULTURE.BURMA-BANGALDESHIS"," SOC.CULTURE.BURMA-YUNANA-CHINESE,
> " " SOC.CULTURE.BURMA-WHATEVER"  for their own affairs and interests.
> In this way, nobody will be bothering anybody else. ( Strider should
> be helping them out to set up little  sub-culture Burma-nets in the
> future... what do you say  Strider and Coban ???? )

Please also add
"soc.culture.I_swear_I_am_not_Burmese_but_unfortunately_the_British
_merged_my_homeland_into_Burma_during_colonial_rule"

and
"soc.culture.my_ancesters_got_stuck_in_Burma_(sic)"

You might have to add a dozen or so new groups though.

Cheers.
To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you reply to this message, your message WILL be *automatically* anonymized
and you are allocated an anon id. Read the help file to prevent this.
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx