33rd anniversary of July 7th- Mr. K

Subject: Re: 33rd anniversary of July 7th- Mr. K. Kay

Subject: Re: Statement On 33rd Anniversary of July 7th (NLD & ABSL)

>Hi, Ko Tun Myint (or is it Dr. Tun Myint?)

Hello Mr. K. Kay
	I am not a Dr. yet. Just Maung Tun Myint is ok to call me from your age.

>Not all who reads the news on BurmaNet are 'ethnically pure Burmese.' You
>will do well to garner the support of as many people as you can for the
>Cause and not focus on one segment of the ex-patriots from the old country.

	I don't want to raise this issue. So I zap here about 'ethnically pure
Burmese' issue. I was once discussed to do it once in this net. I want to see
all human as human.

>I hope you're not suggesting that the 1967 racial riots are justified.

	I need to learn more about it before I justify. Look at your hand. If
you are seeing it from the palm side, you will definitely say it is a palm. But
the people looking at from the other side will say it is just a skin. So we
ought to look at both side in order to give a definition (justification) of a
hand.

>Yes, I condemn the excesses of the Cultural Revolution and the Tiananmen
>massacre just as I'm sure you do.

	You and me are no more different in this view.

>Am I to understand that some people tacitly condone the anti-Chinese racial
>riots?
	"No hand-clapping sound can be produced with one hand."

>As a member of the enlightened academia, you ought to be more balanced in
>your writings and thoughts.

 	Thanks. I am trying my best. But I need to act according to Newton's
third law when I am not extraordinary human yet.

>Take care,
>K. Kay
 	You too,
	Tun Myint.