Statement On 33rd Anniv. of July 7t

Subject: Re: Statement On 33rd Anniv. of July 7th- Mr. Aye Naing

aye naing <anaing@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Subject: Re: Statement On 33rd Anniversary of July 7th (NLD & ABSL)

=> This is Burmanet. News and statements are Burma-focus materials.  If
=> you want to read the pride of Chinese, go to Chinanet and post there.
=> If you love too much to your fellow native Chinese, why don't you go

>How do you know that Mr. Kay is a native Chinese? Did that riot happen
>in China or Burma. Why is it not relevent to Burmanet.

	Did I say that CB riot was not relevant to Burmanet?

>Mr. Tun Myint

>I don't know what is with you, every time on the subject of chinese-burmese
>in Burma, everything you claim to be fighting for is out of your system.

	If you can think what the matter with Mr. K. Kay is concerning not
mentioning about 1967 Burmese-Chinese riot in the statement of 33rd anniv of
July 7th, then you will know what I did up to.

	{...deleted...}

>Aye Naing
	Thanks for leting me clear up.
	Regards,