Burma & Cambodia

	I recently received information on "conference reg.burma"
regarding Burma and Cambodia events in the Bay area.  Although I live in
Northwestern Ontario (Canada) and am not able to attend any of the posted
events, I would nonetheless appreciate learning more about your
organization.  Last sumand who continue to struggle with immeasurably
difficult circumstances.  The experience taught me a great deal.  It
appears that your organization is involved in sending donations and relief
to the peop