MESSAGE OF FELICITATION ON BURMESE

Subject: MESSAGE OF FELICITATION ON BURMESE STUDENTS SEMINAR (INDIANA)

                                  ABSDF
                  ALL BURMA STUDENTS' DEMOCRATIC FRONT

          MESSAGE OF FELICITATION ON BURMESE STUDENTS SEMINAR

                                            Date: July 28, 1995

Dear friends,

Warm greetings from the All Burma Students' Democratic Front.

We congratulate you on your seminar in Indiana concerning the
education system in Burma. We believe that your work to conduct
the seminar should be seen as a significant part of our struggle
for the restoration of democracy and human rights in Burma.

We expect that you will discuss the tragic destruction of Burma's
education system which has been ruined by the military regime
since 1962. Moreover, we strongly believe that you Burmese
students, who have the opportunities to better inform the
international community about the past and current situation of
Burma will continue, with us, the ABSDF to struggle
for democracy in Burma.

Respectfully,

(Signed here)
Moe Thee Zun