Propose to send the Bulletins (r)

ABSDF  (Dawn  Gwin)

July  23, 1995

Dear  friends,

We  would  like  to  inform  you  that  in  near  future,  we  are
going  to  send  our  Dawn  Bulletin  and  Dawn  Owe  Wai   ( in Burmese )
via  e-mail  to  you.  If  you  want  to  get  Dawn  Owe  Wai  (in
Burmese ), you   may  need  same  Burmese  program   with  us.  Do
not  wary   about  it,  we  can  provide  that  program.  Anybody  who
want  to  get  our  bulletins,  please  sent   your   e-mail  address
to  us.  When  we  published  the  bulletins,  we  do   send  to  you.
with  love  and  solidarity,

All  Burma  Students  Democratic  Front

(Dawn  Gwin)