7th Anniversary Essay (r)

Dear Burmanetters:
I have the following correction on my essay. The correction is the date of
extraordinary congress section of BSPP in 1988. I wrote "The first political
reaction from the party and government top leader, military strong man Ne Win,
was addressed in the extraordinary Congress*6 section on the *23rd of June*
1988," under the subtitle "IV. Reactions from each government" in the second
paragraph at Line # 6. The correct date can be  found at the Footnote # 6,
which is "23rd of July."
Thank you.
Tun Myint.