Company Updates Needed

Dear All:

Thanks for your request.  As you probably know, there will be a
strategy meeting for Burma activists in New York City on August
24-25.

During our session on coordination, I will suggest that we form
"contact groups" for each who will be responsible for ensuring that
Web pages are compiled for their company, boycott materials prepared
etc.  We have informal contaxt groups in place already but i think it
is time that they were better formalized.

Simon Billenness
Franklin Research & Devleopment
(617) 423 6655 x225