INTERVIEW WITH DAW AUNG SAN SUU KYI (r)

Subject: Re: INTERVIEW WITH DAW AUNG SAN SUU KYI

Dear Friends
Can I suggest that when interviews are posted on the net, it will be
useful if the name of the person, the status of the reporter( hwether
representing a publication or a freelance), and the expectation of the
publication or TV release be posted so that those of us who want to
interpret/ analyize the questions and the answers can follow up.

Rgds	MM