BEYOND RANGOON REACHES ADELAIDE AUS (r)

Subject: Re: BEYOND RANGOON REACHES ADELAIDE AUSTRALIA.

Hi Dr. U Ne Oo:

It's me, Kyaw Tint, your old friend from Physics Dept. of Rangoon University.
I am extremely happy to see you on the net. We will do private communation
from now on.

Regarding "BEYOND RANGOON," I had a chance to watch it last week at a premiere
screening in California. I cried. My first time to cry while watching a
movie. Indeed, it is a powerful movie that covers just a part what had
happenned in Burma in 1988.
I wonder if Japanese will mind to show "BEYOND RANGOON" here without major
sensoring while their government is encouraging the military elites in
Burma with their economic aid.

Best regards,

Dr. Kyaw Tint