Burma Action Day (r)

Hi Larry:

Excellent work on the Japanese consulate action.

I have already been talking with Carol Schlenker and Ken & Visakha Kawasaki
in Japan about coordinating pressure on Japanese consulates and companies. I
am impressed that you took action in Seattle before I had a chance to
suggest it to you.

I will cc this message to our friends in Japan. I will also forward you a
message that Carol sent me recently about how to apply pressure most
effectively on the Japanese government.

Simon Billenness