CBC Interview with Suu Kyi (r)

it's a script wrote in order to activated every 30 seconds . no one could
kill his process since he comes from lamg.com which opens process 24
hours like Delphi , America online ..I'm wondering also if this is a
virus pattern which could be send until some amount in your email box and
will definetly erase everything in your email box ..
STRIDER ..where in the world are you !!