Burma Govt Restricts Grou (r)

> Date sent:      24 Dec 1995 08:31:25
> Send reply to:  Conference "reg.burma" <burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> From:           Lahu@xxxxxxxx
> Subject:        Re: Burma Govt Restricts Grou
> To:             Recipients of burmanet-l <burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> From: Lahu@xxxxxxxx (Gary M. Alpern)
>
> I'll be out of touch until the third week of January. May you all have a very
> happy holiday

I have received more than 100 of the above message.  Who may I ask is
Gary M. Alpern, and why is it I should know that he is on holiday,
not one but more than one hundred times?  Is he part of a conspiracy
to unseat the Burmese Government that it is important that his
conspirators be informed that he is unavailable during the above
period?  In any case, what has this got to do with me?

--
M.G.G. Pillai
pillai@xxxxxxxxx