Burma Govt Restricts Grou (r)

Dear Burmanet-1 Group,

Mr. Gary M. Alpern is probably using a program that works like an answering
machine, whereas anytime someone sends him a message this "not home"
message automatically responds.  It might not be able to distinguish
between addresses, therefore, when a letter comes in from
burmanet-1@xxxxxxxxxxx, it gets sent out to the entire net.  The
possible key to having it stop is to not send him any mail.  Wait to send
your complaints after the third week of January.

Thanks.

Gary Risser