Burma's constitution meeting takes (r)

Subject:       Re: Burma's constitution meeting takes a break

> From: "W. Kesavatana-Dohrs" <dohrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Burma's constitution meeting takes a break
>

> Mr. Pillai,
>
> You are apparently still annoyed about someone calling the SLORC "Thieves
> and snoops."  Let me clarify what happened, then you tell me whether that
> remains an accurate assessment.

No, I am not.  What I took issue was the tendency to throw stones for
no apparent purpose.  If the intention is to seek a democratic future
for Burma, as I would like to see, it would not come about with the
Internet equivalent of bar-room talk.  There is a naive assumption
that Slorc are a bunch of fools.  They are not.  And if you want to
best them, it has to be done with precision, thought, political
shrewdness and everything else that is needed that will force Slorc
to come to their knees.  But that does not seem to be the intention
here.

MGG
--
M.G.G. Pillai