Response to MGG Pillai (r)

Mr/Mrs Pillai,

If you have a better ideas to make Burma more democratic,
please bring them up to the discussion. For laymen like me,
all we know to do is "throwing stones at SLORC from far away,"
unless, of course, you show us a better way.  Throwing your
big words (and holier-than-thou attitute) at us does not
help either.

You can belittle me for using anonymous email account. But I
simply don't think your opinions or provocations are worth
revealing myself, thereby endangering my family back home in
Burma. They had suffered enough already.

Welcome to the jungle.
--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--***ATTENTION***
Your e-mail reply to this message WILL be *automatically* ANONYMIZED.
Please, report inappropriate use to                abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
For information (incl. non-anon reply) write to    help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you have any problems, address them to          admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx