Response to MGG Pillai (r)

You said you were a journalist.  I asked for your credentials.  Is not it
routine for those who claim to be journalists to be asked to show that
they ARE in fact journalists?

I haven't seen much of what you call "contrary views."  I have seen
uncalled for snide remarks made to Burmese activists who fear retaliation
against their families in Burma.

LD