An Appeal to the BurmaNet Editor (r)

Subject:       Re: An Appeal to the BurmaNet Editor

Neither JS nor MGG Pillai began this attacks.  It began when others
on this thread attacked me when I questioned some of the premises on
which statements were made.  Since then, it has been an unrelenting
attack on me personally.  I make it a point -- however much you
disagree -- to reply to every attack on me, publicly if that attack
is public, privately if that is made privately.  If the attacks stop,
I shall stop;  if it does not, I shall respond.

MGG

--
M.G.G. Pillai
pillai@xxxxxxxxx