Special and New NLD Video Infos Ava

Subject: Special and New NLD Video Infos Available

SPECIAL & NEW NLD VIDEO INFOS AVAILABLE
(from Information Service on Burmese Democracy Affairs)

Dear Friends:
ISBDA would like to announce that Special and New Video tapes alias
"Burma's Democracy Struggle and Our Future Prospects,"  Produced by the
National League for Democracy, are available here.  Those who interested in
sharing these Video Infos should send return mailing address with a check
payable to Htay H. Kyi to 108 N. Hidalgo 305, Alhambra, CA 91801-2634, USA.

=====================
List of New Video Infos
=====================

#S-5                                                    Price: $15.00
1996 Independent Day Ceremony II. Performers: Famous "Par Par Lay's
Mandalay Ah Nyein"
Recording Date: January 4, 1996.
(People who understand Burmese language should watch this video to taste
best of the practical jokes outperformed by comedians U Par Par Lay and U
Lu Zaw, leading dancer Myodaw Win Mar. Unfortunately they all are
reportedly arrested for their skills.)

#S-4                                                    Price: $15.00
1996 Independent Day Ceremony I. Performers: NLD Irrawaddy Youth Band
Recording Date: January 4, 1996.
(Speech by the NLD Chairperson, U Aung Shwe. Performances: opening tune,
"Kaba Makyay Bu" and other variety of traditional dances and music)

#S-3                                                    Price: $10.00
Daw Aung San Suu Kyi's Speech for NGO Forum at Peking, 1995.
(ISBDA acknowledges Strider for making this tape possible for general
distribution.)

#Volume 31                                          Price: $15.00
NLD "People's Forum'' by Daw Aung San Suu Kyi, U Tin Oo, and U Kyi Maung
Recording Dates: January 13, 14, 1996.

#Volume 30                                          Price: $15.00
NLD "People's Forum'' by Daw Aung San Suu Kyi, U Tin Oo, and U Kyi Maung
Recording Dates: January 6, 7, 1996.

#Volume 29                                          Price: $15.00
NLD "People's Forum'' by Daw Aung San Suu Kyi, U Tin Oo, and U Kyi Maung
Recording Dates: December 2, 3, 1995.

#Volume 28                                          Price: $15.00
NLD "People's Forum'' by Daw Aung San Suu Kyi, U Tin Oo, and U Kyi Maung
Recording Dates: December 2, 3, 1995.

#Volume 27                                          Price: $15.00
Meeting with Thar Kay Ta Township NLD Members and the NLD Officials headed
by Daw Aung San Suu Kyi.
Recording Date: November  3, 1995.

#Volume 26                                          Price: $15.00
NLD "People's Forum'' by Daw Aung San Suu Kyi, U Tin Oo, and U Kyi Maung
Recording Dates: September 2,3,9,10, 1995.

#Volume 25                                          Price: $15.00
NLD "People's Forum'' by Daw Aung San Suu Kyi, U Tin Oo, and U Kyi Maung
Recording Dates: August 19, 20,26,27, 1995.

#Volume 24                                          Price: $15.00
NLD "People's Forum'' by Daw Aung San Suu Kyi, U Tin Oo, and U Kyi Maung
Recording Dates: July 23, 25, 26, 30, August 5, 6, 12, 13, 1995.
Note: The speeches in this Video are not new because these are same as
included in Audio Tapes previously distributed.

#Volume 23                                          Price: $15.00
NLD "People's Forum'' by Daw Aung San Suu Kyi, U Tin Oo, and U Kyi Maung
Recording Dates: July 19, 23, 30, 1995.
Note:The speeches in this Video are not new because these are same as
included in Audio Tapes previously distributed.

==============
APOLOGY
We are not ready to distribute the back issues of NLD Video Infos Vol. #1
--> #22 for the time being.  We apologize our friends who have asked about
these tapes since many weeks ago. We hope this will be possible after 10
days from now.

NOTES::
(i) Please clearly mention the Volume numbers of Video Info with your order.
(Ii) All the video are recorded on NTSC format by using home-video cameras.
(iiI) Burmese students and refugees  should send a written request to ISBDA
for getting these videos at discount rates.

KT
ISBDA