KHRG Reprot Feb. 20, 1996 Part 2

Date: Thu, 7 Mar 1996 10:12:08 -0800

		 SLORC ORDERS TO VILLAGES:  SET 96-A
		       Kya In / Kawkareik Area

	An Independent Report by the Karen Human Rights Group
	       February 20, 1996     /     KHRG #96-08

	** PART 2 OF 2 - SEE PREVIOUS POSTING FOR PART 1 **

  NOTE: SOME DETAILS IN THIS REPORT HAVE BEEN OMITTED OR BLANKED OUT
		 WITH 'XXX' FOR INTERNET DISTRIBUTION

				  Order #21

   Stamp:
No. XXX IB                      To:     Village head
 Column 1                               xxxx village

XXXX [orchestra and dance] troupe will perform, so give today
without fail 500 Kyat for the fund from your village.