Burmese-Thai Teak wood furniture st

Subject: Burmese-Thai Teak wood furniture store- Washington, D.C.

   I do not immedaitely remember the name of the store.  But, there is a
Small furniture on Wisconsin Avenue in Maryland near various grass-root
campaign headquarters.  I found it within the previous 3 months.  The man
behind the desk was knowledgable about hardwoods and admitted that some (if
not all) of the wood used is from Burma.
  The Teak industry is one, if I understand correctly, is being sold by SLORC
 and stripped by Thai wood companies.

I simply thought BurmaNet users may want to know about that store, trace its
sources, and then put out of business.

Philip F. McCracken,III
BurmaJapan@xxxxxxx