israel and burma (r)

>From: John Morton <john@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
>It has come to my attention that the democratic government of Israel has no
>intention of isolating the illegal and immoral SLORC government of Burma,
>according to reports forwarded from Israeli television news.
>
>If this is indeed the case, I intend to have all the jewish blood drained
>from my body, and will take infusions of arab blood, so as not to be
>contaminated by a nation that supports nazis in other countries for its
>economic benefit.
>
>Any jews out there listening?
>
>John Morton, aka Yitsok ben Ibrohim

Dear John:

Our relationship is not going anywhere. *** Oops, wrong "Dear John" letter.
Let's start again...

Dear John:

I am likewise deeply embarrassed by the behavior of the British government
towards Burma. (The British ambassador to Burma holds trade shows for
British companies in Rangoon.) However, I am comforted by the fact that I
have always voted against the current set of swine that govern my homeland.

For the record, I am also one-eighth Jewish.

If it comforts you, I do not believe that any Arab government or company has
ever lifted a finger for the Burmese people. However, I would be happy to be
proved wrong on this point.

If you like, we could jointly apply for Norwegian citizenship.

Simon