Arabs and Burma (r)

Dear Simon,

Just back from the border areas, and glad to see you message. I also have
some information that may tend to link the Karen tribal people of eastern
Burma with Israel. For one thing, they use the Star of David as a symbol
in their weavings, and the Karens quickly took up Baptist christianity
when American missionary groups came over to Southeast Asia. I am intouch
with some Karen researchers who want to trek back through China to find
the path their people may have taken in coming to Asia from the Middle
East. Could this help?