Correction on Burma Conference (r)

Michael is right on his criticisms.  Unfortunately, white & non-women
"policy-makers for the world" is the kind of school that many U.S.
international relations schools (certainly Johns Hopkins SAIS) are.  He is
also right that UNOCAL and their buddies will probably try to pack the
audience, which is why I'm trying to encourage people from the democracy
movement to attend.

It should be an interesting conference in the sense that there will be alot
of cross-fire and we will be able to engage the opposition...

Regards,

Phil Robertson
reaproy@xxxxxxxx