re database Burma

Regarding your post, Sue Darlington, we in Paris are working on exactly
that, indexing system, writing own code, for full interactive database,
on Burma information. It should be fully operational any day now. Its a
ton of work, but we will see what it looks like soon. It may be on the
lines of what you are getting at in your post.
In addition, we have been creating a Total site, a Pepsi site, and a
Tourist site, for easy referencing, updates and archive.
Metta, Dawn Star, Paris