BurmaNet News May 12, 1996 (r)

Dear Strider,
	I have tried your gopher address but could not get through.
The message said no such server. I am in need of back issues of the
Burma net news. I made a big mistake by deleting all
the Burmanet News instead of saving it.  Would you kind ly send me
another copy old Burmanet new between April 20-the present?
I will highly appriciate it.  I personnally feel that you have done
a great job in putting these news together.  I am new in the group.
I have learnt a lot from your news and messages which I will never
find any where else. Thank you inanticipation.
Sincerely,
Sue