Sins: Acknowledgement, Repentance,

Subject: Sins: Acknowledgement, Repentance, Confession and Remission

    It is common knowledge (all over the world) that the State Law and
Order Restoration Council (SLORC) has been committing the following sins,
inter alia:
forced labor, slave labor, forced relocation, wrongful confinement,
arbitrary arrests and imprisonment, torture, rape, persecution of
Christians and Muslims, attempt at eliminating ethnic races, heroin
trafficking, oppression of opposition parties, and murder.
    It is human to err. Anybody of us can and do commit at least one of
the sins aforementioned. We need to acknowledge that we sin, and then
repent of our sins. We need to confess our sins to the people involved.
Only after we acknowledge, repent of and confess our sins, can remission
(forgiveness) of sins come. Not knowing that we sin is ignorance (awizza).
If we are filled with this darkness of ignorance (awizza a-hmaung ta-ya),
we cannot repent. Repenting of and confessing our sins needs humility. If
we are arrogrant, we will not want to confess our sins. Pride (marna) goes
before a fall. If we are too proud (arrogant, haughty) to repent of and
confess our sins, it is very difficult for human beings and even for
divine beings to forgive our sins.
     Acknowledging, repenting of and confessing our sins is not a sign of
weakness; on the contrary, it is a sign of our moral strength.
     If the SLORC acknowledges that it has been committing at least *one*
of the sins aforementioned, repents of and confesses that particular sin,
people will not despise it; on the contrary people will admire its moral
fortitude. If and when the SLORC is courageous enough to admit that it has
been doing wrong, people will begin to forgive its sins and accept SLORC
members as normal human beings. I wish the inhuman and inhumane members of
the SLORC could become human and humane again.
--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--***ATTENTION***
Your e-mail reply to this message WILL be *automatically* ANONYMIZED.
Please, report inappropriate use to                abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
For information (incl. non-anon reply) write to    help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you have any problems, address them to          admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx