: Not to be late for all - Is the K

Subject: re:: Not to be late for all - Is the KNU ready

Thank you for your sincere and dignified apology.
We all have a lot to learn about this ...

> Date: 08 Jun 1996 21:56:00
> From: treved@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: Re-try, re:: Not to be late for all - Is the KNU ready
>
> Thank you for taking a stand and taking the time to explain your posting.  I
> stand corrected and apologise for my hasty, insensitive and ill considered
> response to your original posting. I apologise to the Karen artist for my
> offensive comment. I also reiterate his and every other voice having the
> right to be heard and 'published' on the net.
>
> etc....
--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--***ATTENTION***
Your e-mail reply to this message WILL be *automatically* ANONYMIZED.
Please, report inappropriate use to                abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
For information (incl. non-anon reply) write to    help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you have any problems, address them to          admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx