Daw Aung San Suu Kyi's birthday in

Subject: Daw Aung San Suu Kyi's birthday in India

The 51st Birthday anniversary of Daw Aung San Suu Kyi

19th June 1996 marks the 51st birthday anniversary of Daw
Aung San Suu Kyi. We, United Burmese Pro-democracy
activists in India, are going to celebrate the birthday ceremony
in her honour. Therefore, you are cordially invited to participate
in the celebration.

Time    :       10:00 AM
Date    :       19th June 1996. (Wednesday)
Venue   :       Community Centre, Vikaspuri
                New Delhi, India.

                        Programme

Religious function :  Offering special lunch to Buddhists monks
                      in the honour of Daw Aung San Suu Kyis
                      birthday.
Section I             Birthday Felicitation for Daw Aung San
                      Suu Kyi
                      Refreshment break

Section II            11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
                      Talks in exchange of opinions on the
                      present political situations.
                      Refreshment break

Section III           1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
                      Entertainment
                      Citation of poems
                      A comedy drama
                      Video show (Daw Suus Public Forum)

Organised by Burmese pro-democracy activists in India.

I shall send detailed programmes tomorrow.