6/26 Myanmar Alin

In article <31D429D9.4A1F@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, mcs@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>>Article Criticizes Aung San Suu Kyi's Talks
>>
>>Rangoon: MYANMAR ALIN in Burmese, 26 Jun 96 p 5
>>

>>The South Korean national then turned to me and said: "Maung Myint, I have
>>to tell you this. I once served in the South Korean Army with American
>>soldiers. An American is a big fellow with his weapons, but without his
>>weapons he is just a small fellow.

_________________________________

Members of the SLORC are big fellows with their weapons, but without their
weapons, they are small fellows.

With their weapons, they are courageous enough to torture unarmed people.

Sincerely,

Goodheart for Burma

--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--***ATTENTION***
Your e-mail reply to this message WILL be *automatically* ANONYMIZED.
Please, report inappropriate use to                abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
For information (incl. non-anon reply) write to    help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you have any problems, address them to          admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx