Unocal's Yadana Project booklet

To all subscribers of Burmanet:

I recently received a reply to a lengthy protest letter I sent to Unocal.
This reply came in the form of a slick booklet entitled "The Yadana Project
-- November 1995," filled with the usual orwellian false truths about how
they are helping the local population through jobs, education, etc., and
how they refuse to take a political position, how pulling out would
constitute a political move, etc., etc...

What I'd like to know is: have any of you also received this booklet?  If
so, how did you respond?  I'd like to counter as many of their statements
with as many solid facts as possible.  Since I've only been a subscriber to
Burmanet for a few weeks, I don't have a lot of information on what's
really going on w/the Yadana pipeline and I may already have inadvertently
trashed some useful posts, not knowing I would need them...

Could anybody who's already received and dealt with this booklet help me
with my reply?  You can send me articles, statistics, anything that would
help me counter their campaign of misinformation -- either as e-mail or
e-mail attachments.  I will appreciate any and all responses.

in gratitude and service --

        Bruce Malcolm

        bmalcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx