Application for Audiovisual Trainin (r)

Subject: Re: Application for Audiovisual Training course in Brussels (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ---------

>      Part 1
>
>      Name:MAUNG MAUNG      Alias:_________________
>
>      Address(number&street):2 sokkat,apt 5,D 1
>
>      City:ISTANBUL         Postcode:80630     Country:TURKEY
>
>      Telephone:2759505      E-mail:mauna@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
>      Age:29    Sex:male     EthnicGroup:Bangali-Mon-Bama
>
>      Immigration status: student
>
>      When did you leave Burma? 1991

>      Highest education received in Burma:3th
>
>      Subject studied: geography (Mawlamyine university)
>
>      Education/courses elsewhere (in detail):______________________________
>                    I am studying engineering in the department of
        civil at Bosphorous University in Istanbul.I have completed
        two years and left another two years.

>      English language ability: good (Bosphrous-univesity trained)
>
>      List name of non-Burman language you speak: 10% understanding Mon
>
>      List 3 of your favorite films: maung(burmese vidio)
                                      seven(forign film)
>                                    brave heart(forign film)
>

>      Part 2
>
>      Explain why you wish to have audiovisual training:
                I have never done anything for my country at any field.
       I have aimed to do something if the time hits my condition.
       Fortunately,your programme is offering me.I believe that I not be
       in hesitation to attend it,intending to do the best for my country.

>      Describe the first project you would undertake with your audiovisual
>      training, if you could do anything you wanted:
>
>            I am ready to take any responsibility in the course.
>

>      Explain why it's important for people in a country like Burma to get
>      the opportunity to be trained at audiovisual techniques.
>
>              I think that my country is a third world country.
       We are too much later than other countries in many aspects,
       especially in tecnology.Our people are inferior to the countries.
       They absorbe our intellectual people,offering a little facility
       which equals half of their own people. In order to keep our people
       from brain drain,they need to be trained.
               It is obvious that our people are suffering from a poor
       living,particularly from a fatal health.I am sure that the
       trainning may solve the difficulty in our country.