Reuter: SLORC Wants DASSK to Leave (r)

Subject: Re: Reuter: SLORC Wants DASSK to Leave Burma

	> SLORC Wants Daw Aung San Suu Kyi to Leave Burma
	>
	>     RANGOON, July 1 (Reuter) - Burmese official media on Monday
	> urged pro-democracy leader Aung San Suu Kyi to abandon politics and
	> said people were afraid other women would follow her and marry
	> foreign men.

This is the most non-sense argument on this Earth, believe me.
I have a friend here in NL, she is 61 years old, 25% Burmese. She is very
proud to have that % of Burmese blood. Her grandmother is Burmese(100%) and
her grand father is Dutch(100%). My friend lives in The Hague. Her
grandparents were married 90 years ago.
*Daw Aung San Suu Kyi is only 51 years old. She was married in 1972.*

This is only one example and I can provide you with the long list who
were married to the Foreigners before her.

	>      "Followers generally follow in the footsteps of their leader.
	> If Daw Aung San Suu Kyi became leader, most women would follow in her
	> footsteps (and marry foreigners)."

This is even more nonsense. The above statement put all Burmese Women
down!. We Burmese women know what we want!!!. Never forget this fact!!!
We follow Daw Aung San Suu Kyi because she speaks NO-NONSENSE!!!
We, Burmese Women are not just as it was said above.

To marry or not to marry a foreigner is not an issue!
To get a best-match partner in life is THE issue!

It is THE issue in our individual woman's right. We will listen to our
heart and head. Never forget that Burmese women posses a well-balanced-head
and heart combination! If a certain foreigner falls in our norms and
specifications of our future husband, why not?

Nationality does not play an important role in choosing a future
husband but the personal taste, character, standards, norms and
specifications. More over, common interests, habbits, philosophy and
code of conduct.

With metta and solidarity,
NiNi