Please make sure your letters reach (r)

Subject: Re: Please make sure your letters reach the European Parliament by 17 July!!!

>Dear ALL,
>
>Luck is on our side, Burma lobby group, European Parliament is currently
>in session!
>
>Please send letters to support Danish intiative to make Sanction on Burma.
>Danish Government is calling for Sanctions at EU-Ministers council on 17th
>July - Please act now!
>
>Followings are the fax numbers to reach MEPs. List is not completed yet.
>The rest of the list will come soon!
>
>Thank you very much in advance.
>With metta and solidarity,
>NiNi

Dear NiNi:

Realistically, I doubt that North American activists are going to fax all
the members of the European Parliament. (However, the list could certainly
be used by Burma groups in Europe to fax all the members of their country's
parliamentary delegation.)

If Denmark is going to bring the initiative at the Council of Ministers, how
about giving us North Americans the names and fax numbers of the European
foreign ministers. That would only be about a dozen names.

Simon Billenness