STATEMENT XMINY, A SEED-EU and BCN (r)

Subject: Re: STATEMENT XMINY, A SEED-EU and BCN on WITHDRAWAL BY HEINEKEN

CONGRATULATIONS TO " XMINY, A SEED-EU, BCN and HEINEKEN "

Dear XminusY, The Burma Centre Netherlands, A Seed-Europe and Heineken

We, Burmese, living inside and outside Burma appreciate your work in
campaigning to get Heineken out of Burma very highly. We also
congratulate Heineken for being able to make a morally correct decision.

We are impressed by *(1) your capacity to convince Heineken to do the
                         right thing for Burma and its people

                    *(2) Heineken's flexibility to cope with the new
			 situation which they have mentioned in
                         their announcement.

One of my very good Dutch friends said when he visited Burma last summer,
he was very sad to see huge Heineken's bill boards all around Rangoon, Mandalay
and other big cities if not in every town of Burma, as if they were the
green sky line of Burma horizon!!!Heineken now has promised that all
these huge bill boards will be down!

What does it really means to Burmese ? Let me express it in one sentence.

	Might is not always right but RIGHTEOUSNESS is always MIGHTY!!!

With our heartfelt thanks to you and may peace and happiness will bestow
upon you.

NiNi
(An ordinary citizen of Burma)