BURMA: need info (r)

>From: Jocelyn Bertheau <bd592@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Hi,
>
>I was in Burma for a week in 87 and am thinking of spending 2 weeks there
>again before Xmas. This time I would be accompanied by my wife who's a
>professional photographer. Having
>heard some negative news with reasons for not to go, would you have some
>positive input? Is there a way to contact people who've just been there?
>
>Regards,
>

>Jocelyn Bertheau

hi,
i'm french.27y old. I've been there with my brother 2 month ago for four weeks.
It was really great but so difficult to move in the country (the bus
between Yangoon-Mandalay took 40 hours for 500 miles !!!). Don't plane too
many things you'll be disappointed. I took around 500 black&w pictures.
Have a nice trip.